Cystex® Liquid Cranberry is Clinically Proven To Promote Urinary Health
Take Charge of Your Urinary Health!
New, Clinically-Proven Cystex® Liquid Cranberry Complex Can Help Prevent Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
Can you cure a UTI with cranberry juice? The short answer is no. Cranberries have long played a role in helping many women, particularly those with recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs), to promote better bladder health. In fact, some 50 percent of women report drinking a lot of cranberry juice when they suspect they have a UTI, according to a survey conducted for Cystex®. Unfortunately, while studies indicate that cranberry may help prevent recurring UTIs, studies do not indicate that cranberries help treat a UTI once you already have one. Morever, the bitterness of pure cranberry juice can make it intolerable for most to drink on a daily basis, and cranberry juice cocktail, which has less health impact than pure cranberry juice, can be loaded with sugar and calories, offsetting any potential bladder health benefits.
New, clinically-proven Cystex® Liquid Cranberry Complex promotes urinary health with its unique, convenient, pleasant-tasting cranberry formula. More than just cranberry concentrate, its proprietary blend also contains D-Mannose, inulin, bromeliad, and vitamin C, a combination designed to boost bladder health. One tablespoon, taken daily to promote urinary tract health, can benefit millions of women most susceptible to recurring, painful urinary tract infections.
Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex contains:
- Natural cranberry concentrate: disables the cell structure of E. coli by inhibiting their ability to adhere to the wall of the urinary tract
- D-Mannose (active ingredient from cranberries): to increase bacterial anti-adherence effect. E. coli bacteria adhere to the D-Mannose forming a compound that is expelled with urine
- Bromelain (from pineapple): a natural anti-inflammatory that may increase antibiotic effectiveness plus digests protein
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): to help maintain adequate urine acidity, which helps create a less tolerable environment for E. coli bacteria
- FOS (inulin): a prebiotic that stimulates the growth of bifidobacteria in the colon and reduces the number of E. coli – feeds healthy bacteria
The gluten-, lactose- and sugar-free formula of fast-acting Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex provides powerful urinary tract protection in one convenient tablespoon (compare this to cranberry juice cocktail, which is only 27% cranberry juice and mostly sugar. This liquid cranberry complex also has a higher absorption rate and 17 times the PACs of cranberry tablets!
This type of safe, effective and drug-free UTI prevention product is also beneficial since there is growing concern about antibiotic resistance within the medical community, so any effort to prevent infections in the first place and lessen the need to use antibiotics (to treat a UTI), the better. And let’s face it, we all want to avoid UTIs. After all, they cause pain and discomfort, burning when urinating, and doctor visits are inconvenient and expensive, along with the cost of antibiotics. Taking antibiotics can also be problematic. Other problems with taking antibiotics include: allergic reactions, the depletion of beneficial bacteria, interactions with food or drugs, side effects, yeast infections, as well as antibiotic resistance. Antibiotic resistance occurs when disease-causing organisms change over time and adapt in ways that allow them to survive exposure to a medication that once killed or controlled them. Frequent and/or inappropriate use of antibiotics can lead to the development of drug-resistant bacteria. For example, taking antibiotics when they may not be needed, using them for a nonbacterial infection, or not taking all of an antibiotic as directed may promote the development of antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria.
Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex is available at drug and mass-market stores nationwide and via online retailers. For a list of places to buy new Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex or to purchase online.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.